Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The world is quiet on New Year's day...

... but we were not.
Most of the memories are blurred, I admit, but my gosh!, we have gone wild that night. Hebunny (me) was so damn drunk (as well as she was) that in one moment he was kneeling behind Shebunny, grabbing her butt with his hands and licking her asshole (hey, we were drunk as hell!) and, a few moments later (or so it now seems), he was laying on the couch with a bottle of (cheap) fruited wine in his hand while Shebunny fingered his ass.
I don't care if you think that it's "gay" or "freaked out" or whatever. I can tell you it was fucking awesome! She fucked me so long and it was so hot, having two of her fingers inside my ass (caressing your prostate the way you caress the inside of my pussy.. oh how you enjoyed it! - Shebunny) while she was playing with my cock with the other hand, and then giving me some head.
Earlier that evening I had already put my dick inside her ass (gently, slowly, until it got all inside and you started moving, making me go crazy while I felt my little hole opening for your big cock! - Shebunny), so this was a fair "payback". I only hope she enjoyed that as much as I did. (Don't you remember how I screamed when you finger-fucked me right before we went to bed, completely beaten? - Shebunny)
Guys, let me tell you, try this and you won't regret it! The proof is that we did it twice in that night, hehe...

Hebunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter