Friday, April 3, 2009

Bathroom adventures Reloaded

Once again, the two hornybunnies gave in to temptation and headed straight to the closed mall's bathroom. They had spent all day thinking about it, anxiously waiting for it to close, so as soon as they entered the cubicle, Hebunny pushed Shebunny against the wall, kissing her passionately while he pushed her skirt up, revealing her fishnet garters and suspender belt. "Oh god", Hebunny whispered at the sight of those... Shebunny turned over, showing him her heart shaped ass, and he grabed it, and then touched her already wet pussy with his fingers, making her crave for his dick; so she kneeled in front of him and pulled it out. It was big and hard, just like she likes it, and she touched it and put it in her mouth, sucking it slowly, moving her tongue... Shebunny wanted it, no, she NEEDED it inside her, so she got up, got rid of her panties and bet over. "Fuck me", she said. Hebunny got close to her, but because he is much taller than her, they struggled to find a way to fuck. And they needed it so much! "Fuck me", asked Shebunny again. "Fuck me in the ass!". Hebunny reached for the lub and rubbed it in her pussy and in his dick, and then started to push it against her tight ass. But the lub made it slip and Shebunny couldn't even finish saying "Not there" before she felt that hard cock penetrate her quickly. "Ok, that's good too!", she moaned. And it felt so good... Hebunny always knows how to fuck Shebunny! "Fuck me in the ass!", she asked again, and so he did it. He got it in slowly, and got so horny he could barely keep himself from coming! She started moving, feeling his dick coming in and out of her small hole, and moaned silently, but inside she wanted to scream! "Come inside me!" And so he did, his white juice filling her sweet hole...
They kissed, got dressed and left like nothing had happened :P

Shebunny

[Hebunny says: When I read what my sweet Shebunny wrote I became so horny as I was on that day... Wait!, what's this bump under my pants? I think I need to call Shebunny to flat it down again, eheh...]

2 comments:

  1. Forever 21, Chik-Fil_A, Hot Topic . . . Is there anything malls aren't good for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Disney_Diaries There really isn't! And they just get better by closing time, at least judging by our "little" experience... ehehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter