Monday, March 16, 2009

A Sexy Anal Dawn (Shebunny point of view)

Hebunny told you about our little anal adventure, and he told it very well, I must say. Just reading it was almost like feeling it all over again... His naked body (so much bigger than mine) embracing mine, my behind pressing against his dick... I could feel it getting hard as we rubbed against each other, even though we were both tired, but our lust spoke higher and I began to breathe faster, as I got hornier and hornier. I can't remember if it was me who asked him to touch my little hole with his big dick, or if it was him who asked me to give it to him. Maybe neither of us said anything at all, but our bodies certainly talked, and I can remember how wet my pussy got wet as I felt his hands quickly pulling my panties down and his hard dick touching me. I remember it felt so good having my asshole massaged that way, so good that it relaxed and started opening, and in no time I realized that his cock was getting in, like it never had without lub before. I whispered to him "It's getting in..." because I didn't know if he wanted to penetrate my tight ass without a condom, but, lucky me!, he was as horny as I was, and he pushed harder and harder, and I rubbed harder and harder against him... I felt his dick penetrating me, all the way through. I could feel my hole opening as he got deeper and deeper... It was indeed heavenly, to feel him all inside me, and as Hebunny already told you, we fucked like that a few minutes, until he just exploded wildly inside me, feeling my horny ass with his juices, as I moaned softly, trying not to make noise as we were not alone in the house.

We didn't get much sleep that night, but damn it was worth it!

Shebunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter